A recent new member said it perfectly,
“100 Women Who Care is exactly what I have been looking for. I have to admit, I've been a little lost since Covid-19 began as my volunteering has waned since I have an underlying condition and haven't felt safe in putting myself out there. I've been looking for ways to be involved in the community in ways that don't involve me physically being there. 100 Women Who Care is perfect. What a great idea!”
Why Join Us?
- You want to amplify your personal philanthropy.
- You want to make a big impact with a small time commitment.
- You want to focus your charitable donations locally.
- You want to learn about the amazing work being done by our local nonprofits.
- You believe there is power in numbers.
- You want to be part of an extraordinary group of women who make an immediate, direct, and positive impact on Chittenden County
When you join you commit to:
- Donate $100 (or $50 each for a team of two) each quarter. ($400/$200 per year)
- Donate to the nonprofit selected by the membership at each meeting, even if the selected recipient wasn't your choice or you did not attend the meeting.
JOIN NOW by submitting the form below. Please fill out either the individual or team membership form and click SUBMIT!